Neon Hotel in Stalis Crete occupies an unbeatable position next to the beautiful sandy beach. Surrounded by flowers and Mediterranean vegetation with orange, lemon and other fruit trees, Neon Hotel offers guests everything they need for a relaxing vacation in the cozy beach resort of Stalis in Crete, Greece. Local shops, mini-markets, inviting taverns and cozy cafeterias are only steps away from Neon Hotel and within easy reach is the well known Minoan Palace of Malia, an archaeological site with interesting finds that date back to 4,000BC.
When staying at the Neon Hotel, you'll be just a...
• step away from the beautiful sandy beach
• few steps away from the local shops and inviting taverns
• 20 minutes' walk from Malia's lively centre
• 10 minutes' walk from Stalis's cozy village centre
• 30 minutes' drive from Heraklion International Airport
• 30 minutes' drive from the port of Heraklion
• 10 minutes' drive from the Minoan archaeological site of Malia